Skip to main content

Autumn in Arad


Autumn in Arad


With Aspis association we had to prepare a lot of plants for partnership, lavanda, origan, basilic…  I also started to learn how to knit:






With aid rom association, we went to the cinema, watched movies and had an intercultural night with food, music…




With library, I workedwe did a lot of games, and we had a Halloween party and we also participated to a cooking tv show in Arad:






 It was my last month in Arad, during my time here I learnt a lot, about Romanian culture, and also about me. I met a lot of people, amazing people. So i would like to say thank you to all of them for this adventure :) PA PA LA REVEDERE !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end.

This experience is ending, and in this seven months a lot has happened, good and bad. However, I can’t complain because if i had stayed in home i wouldn’t have learned that much about the people and the volunteering. This experience has given me a lot of situations and moments that are worth it to remember.  First of all, I have growth through some difficult moments where I have to adapt myself as for example not being able to talk with the children having  to find other ways to communicate as I explained in the first article. Other hard moments have been understanding how Romania work, missing my family and friends or living in the same flat with people you don't know and even sharing the same room. Even though all this, the positive moments overcome the bad ones.  I have find other ways of working and at the same time discover new associations where I had the opportunity to know and investigate different collectives like children with autism or refugee people. This would

Nicholas, November 2019